It's time to celebrate!
We are so excited to be celebrating our 1-year anniversary on Etsy this week! We're very grateful to all who have supported, purchased, encouraged...thanks to each and every one! But what's an anniversary without a celebration! So let's get right down to it...here are details:
1. Give away begins Sunday, July 8, and runs through Sunday, July 15 at 8 p.m. Eastern.
2. To enter, you must like our Facebook page. You must also like the Facebook pages of the vendors who are giving away prizes. (A thank you to each one on their Facebook pages would be lovely as well, though it's not necessary to enter the give away.)
3. After liking the Facebook pages, come back to this post and comment that you have done so.
4. Want an extra entry? Share our contest on your personal or business Facebook page, come back and comment separately that you have shared the contest (link to this page) and you'll get your name in again (only one extra entry).5. Wait patiently after July 15 to see if you've won! Please give us several days after the contest closes to get the winners all figured out. :)
6. Don't forget the other celebration fun! Get 30% off in our Etsy shop through Thursday with coupon code ETSY1YEAR. We've added several new items, included our brand new upcycled section! The coupon code is good on everything in the shop.
7. Summer clearance sale coming later this evening to Facebook! Everything at least 50% off regular price.
And without further ado, here are the prizes and the AMAZING vendors who are generously sharing in the give away for our celebration:
Three people will each win one pattern of their choice!
Four people will each win one pattern of their choice!
One person will win a skein of handspun yarn...a $20 value!
One person will win a set of four hand-sewn baby burp cloths!
One person will win a hand-crafted necklace (for the grown-ups!).
We're giving away one each of the following pictured items:
Upcycled newborn hat
Daisy cloche (pattern by Busy Mom Designs!)--size 1-3 years
Teddy bear hat (pattern by Speckled Frog Crochet!)--size 3-6 months
Party hat--one size fits many
Our new pumpkin beanie (pattern by Busy Mom Designs!)
Our most popular...the brown baby beanie! (newborn size)
(photo by Jenny Modisett Photography)
Six dishcloths...Six winners!
And last, but certainly not least, one person will win...